Carbondale is home to 25 different parks! Check out the links at www.carbondalegov.org for map information:
Please keep in mind the following rules as you enjoy any and all of Carbondale’s parks!
- Supervise children at all times.
- Park is open from 6:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- Please respect the rights of others by following the park rules.
- The following are prohibited within Town Parks:
- Dogs & other animals (with the exception of Glassier Park, Hendrick Dog Park, and the Delaney Nature Park)
- Glass containers & bottles.
- Use or consumption of marijuana or illegal drugs.
- Use or consumption of alcohol, unless Town permit issued.
- Fires, unless set or contained in a designated pit or cooking facility.
- Driving golf balls, unless Town approved within a designated area.
- Park use by organized groups, classes, or teams without a permit.
- Cutting down or removal of live trees, bushes or flowers.
- Advertising, soliciting, or selling goods or services.
- Fireworks and aerial unmanned drones, model aircraft or rockets, unless Town approved and permission granted.
We hope you enjoy your visit! For questions, concerns, or comments regarding any park in Carbondale, please contact Eric Brendlinger, Parks and Recreation Director, at 970.510.1214, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.