1. Campground fees are payable at registration. Check-in time is 1pm. Check out time is 11am. Please checkout or re-registration before 11am. We have a two week stay limit and guest must spend a week outside of the park before they can book an additional two week stay. CANCELLATION POLICY: The Carbondale Recreation Department and the Gateway RV Park has implemented a 48 hour cancellation policy for all programs and facility rentals. Failure to give 48 hours notice will result in a non-refund of your reservation fee for the Gateway RV Park. Cancellations made prior to 48 hours will result in a full refund minus a $10 administration fee. This can be processed as a credit on the users account with the Carbondale Recreation & Community Center to be used at a later date, as a refund check processed through the Town of Carbondale Finance Department ( this can take up to three weeks) and sent to the participants address on file. Checks returned for insufficient funds will be assessed a $20 processing fee.
2. Quiet Hours are 10pm to 7am and are strictly enforced.
3. Generators are not to be used in the campground unless there is a power failure. Please respect your neighbors.
4. Only one recreational vehicle or one tent per site.
5. Keep campsites free of debris. Dispose of trash in the dumpster located at the entrance to the park.
6. The speed limit within the campground is 5 mph.
7. One car/truck per campsite. (Additional vehicles will need to be parked below the RV Park in the boat launch parking lot.)
8. Proper sewer fittings are mandatory for sewer hookups.
9. Campfires are allowed in fire rings only. Fires to be no more than 2 feet high and MUST BE OUT BY MIDNIGHT!
10. Music and loud noise or disturbances are not allowed. Please, out of courtesy to other campers, keep the noise down.
11. No smoking is allowed in the restrooms/shower facilities.
12. We are animal lovers, very fond of pets and appreciate the fact that people recognize their pets to be an integral part of the family. However,
- Owners must pick up after their pets
- All pets must be kept on a leash and under their owner’s control
- Pets are not allowed in bathrooms and showers
- Pets will never be left unattended at the camp area or RV
- Please respect your fellow campers and neighbors
13. Any vehicle parked in violation of these Rules and Regulations, or in violation of signs posted throughout the Park, may be towed from the Park at the expense of the vehicle’s owner.
14. There is a 2-week maximum stay for all RV sites and a 1-week maximum stay for all campsites. In order to re-book, you must vacate the RV Park for at least 1 week before you may stay again.
Due to the limited capacity of our tanks at the park, non-guests will no longer be permitted to utilize the dump station. The Gateway RV Park is unable to accept any US Mail, UPS packages or Fed Ex deliveries. Fireworks and aerial unmanned drones, model aircraft or rockets, unless Town approved and permission granted. Since we are located within 5 miles of an airport, your aerial unmanned drone flight would need permission granted by the Air Traffic Controller.