- The Town of Carbondale is a smoke and tobacco free facility.
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal narcotics are not permitted in the facility.
- Appropriate action will be taken for those persons suspected of alcohol or substance abuse while in the facility.
- Profane language will not be tolerated.
- Bicycles are not permitted inside the pool area.
- Swimming suits are required. Thongs are not allowed.
- Infants and tots must wear swim diapers or cloth diapers with plastic pants when using the pool. No disposable diapers please.
- Extended breath holding is prohibited.
NEW: Adult/Safety Swim 10 minutes on the hour, every hour. All kids must exit the pool during this time. Reapply sunscreen, grab a snack, and take a quick break from all that swimming! During Safety Swim, feel free to watch the lifeguard staff participate in safety audits!
Circle swimming is required at all designated lap swim times.
Open Monday through Sunday from 10am to 5:00pm. All children ages 5 and under must be within one arm’s length of an adult the entire time the child is in the water.
Flotation devices are allowed as long as they are being used responsibly. They must be soft and are subject to approval by the lifeguard and/or manager’s discretion.
A responsible caregiver who is 11 years or older must accompany and supervise all children ages 6-10. All children ages 5 and under must be within one arm’s length of an adult the entire time the child is in the water. Children who are in any flotation device or cannot swim 20 feet unassisted (without flotation device) must always be accompanied within arm’s reach of the caregiver while in the water.
New this summer! We have three 10′ x 10′ canopies for rent. Rentals are available by the hour ($30/hr) or for a Birthday Party Rental ($80). The Birthday Party Rental includes one of our 10′ x 10′ Party Canopies for 2 hours and 10 admissions to the pool. Birthday parties will have 30 minutes additional setup and cleanup time. Reservations can be made for any time during open swim hours.
Margaret Donnelly, Aquatics Coordinator
Private Swim Lessons
Due to limited pool hours and staff availability we are no longer accepting any new Private Swim Students for the 2016 season. If you have any questions please contact Margaret Donnelly at 970-510-1275.
For more info, call 970.510.1275.